Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Facebook

Facebook On YouTube.





Because everyone loves Facebook. (c) 2009 N. Castagna, Z. Katz Zach and Colie are at it again, with special guest, singer/songwriter Ashley Arrison! Feel free to digg this video digg.com Lyrics - Let me break it down for you wall to wall I'm sorry Myspace it's been a ball You see Tom we're no longer friends Didn't have a choice so don't even try to mend If I see you in the people i may know I wont even request you that's fo sho No more comments I'm all about the post Facebook is the shizz from coast to coast Poke me I'm gonna poke you back I'll send you a gift or a little knick knack Don't invite me to your group or to try an application 20 invites for your lil green patch...yeah its frustratin' Facebook It's the only way imma remember your birthday Don't need an excuse cuz I wont be late Requests from peeps I haven't seen since third grade Remember you or not I'll accept you anyway I see you got engaged congratulations Oh and have fun on your soon vacation Thanks to the news feed now you can stalk me So involved in my life youre like my little groupie Tag me, I'll untag myself Don't want this on my page cuz i look like hell Don't invite me to your group or to try an application 20 invites for your lil green patch...yeah its frustratin' Facebook Edit your tabs and move your boxes Become a fan of somethin' or join a group about foxes I can even display my photos from flickr Hold Up!....gotta accept this bumper sticker Facebook just keeps getting better Dear Mark Zuckerberg ...

Tags: facebook, facebook song, ashley arrison, colie stagz, zach katz, myspace, tom, mark zuckerberg, the social network, poke me, facebook anthem, anthem, song, rap

cheap cat tree waterproof camera enclosures krups ice cream maker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment