Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How I fabricated my custom eyeshadow palette :)

How I fabricated my custom eyeshadow palette :) Video Clips.





cupcakeonawire.blogspot.com ♥♡ https ♥♡ Disclaimer: I would recommend this project for adults 18 years and older. If you are under 18 seek parental guidance if you'd like to attempt anything like what I do in this video. I use a candle to loosen the eyeshadows from their pans, this involves using a flame and so I have to warn you about how dangerous something like that can be if you aren't careful. So you've been warned :) I decided to de-pot and reorganize all of my Maybelline Expert Eye eyeshadows. I reused an old palette, gutted it and refitted it with the freshly de-potted shadows. Then I put a fleur de lis vinyl wall sticker to the front of it to personalize it a bit, hope you like it! 96 color eyeshadow palette (for outer case shell) pliers hairdryer candle sewing pin eyeshadows to de-pot clear workspace (lay something down to protect work surface) vinyl wall sticker kit ------------------------------------- BlogTV: ‪www.blogtv.com Dailybooth: ‪dailybooth.com Blog: cupcakeonawire.blogspot.com Twitter twitter.com -------------------------------------Starring/Edited/Filmed by Sarah M Intro/Outro Graphic Design by Sarah M Music (CC-BY) : All music licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 US License Name of the track: "Frannie- Instrumental" Artist of the track: Josh Woodward www.joshwoodward.com www.youtube.com Direct URL of the track: www.joshwoodward.com Link to the license terms: www.joshwoodward.com Name of the track: "East Side Bar- Instrumental ...

Tags: diy, eyeshadow, custom palette, depotting, depanning, maybelline, expert eyes, quad, beauty, cosmetics, makeup, vlog, girly, cupcakeonawire, howto, tutorial

bike pedals with toe clips

No comments:

Post a Comment